© All rights reserved
Warehouse Associate- Early Morning Shift
Come work for the most innovative & fastest growing beverage company in the Northeast! With a state of the art beverage facility located in Seabrook, NH, you will have the opportunity to work with a huge range of beverage brands and product types. Our fast growth means that new opportunities for advancement are available. Work with some of the best people on the planet while making some of the best beverages you will ever taste.
Are you a night owl looking for a full time job working with your hands? Are you an early bird that’s keen to join a growing company? Are you interested in building a career and learning more about a fast-paced and exciting industry? Look no further!
We are currently looking for reliable, motivated individuals to join our Warehouse team. As a member of the Warehouse department, you’ll be one of the first staff members in, starting the day off right by organizing driver routes, preparing everyone for a successful day.
Check out this video to see what it’s like to work at NOBL and apply today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp__0qeZyGY
- Maintaining a compliant and organized walk-in
- Executing Pack Lists according to logistical requirements
- Assemble product for delivery
- Executing specific cleaning tasks
- Maintaining a clean, safe work environment at all times.
- Assisting warehouse team with organization duties
- Assisting with pack-out assembly for the canning line
- Assisting with monitoring and organizing inventory
- Perform other needed tasks.
Available shifts: Monday-Friday 3:00am-11am or 11pm-7am
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seabrook, NH 03874: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
|Job Category||Distribution & Account Support|