No matter the size of your brand, we have an option to help you reach your beverage goals, and the expertise to guide your brand growth.
Why Do We Copack?
NOBL’s production facility was born from our own necessity. Without any options for fresh brewed products and pasteurization, we knew we had to build a plant to support an entirely new category of beverages. In 2017, we did just that.
We soon discovered that our facility could address more than just our needs. With a unique set of extraction, filtration, carbonation, blending, and package types, we decided it was time to build a larger plant and share our capabilities with other founders and brands throughout the Northeast and beyond.
Our partners will have the unique opportunity to forge a sustainable path for growth, from small plant trials through large-scale production. Today, NOBL offers its customers thousands of gallons of daily production capacity, line speeds of up to 300 cans per minute, and packaging formats from cans to multi-serve.
As a brand-owned production facility, we understand quality, reliability, and delivering on our promises.
We can’t wait to help you build your dream.
- 750+ BBL's of Total Tank Capacity
- Continuous Agitation, Static, and Blending Tanks for all product types - High Shear Blending and Homogenizing
- 100 BBL of Steam Production Kettles
- 120 BBL of Additional Extraction Capabilities (Including Concentrates)
- 8.4 oz Slim
- 12 oz, 16 oz, 19.2 oz Regular
- 7.5 oz, 8 oz, 8.4 oz,12 oz Sleek
- Bag in Box (all sizes and formats)
- Kegs (all sizes and formats)
- TDS - In Tank Dissolved Oxygen and CO2 Packaging - In Process Testing:
- Seam Testing
- Date Code Print Quality
- Dissolved Oxygen & CO2 - Anton Paar CBOX - In- Can Zahm CO2 Comparison
- In- Can Temperature Monitoring
- Tunnel Pasteurization
- Hot Fill and In-line Pasteurization
- Post Fill Shrink Sleeve Application (prevents seam interference with sleeve placement) - In-line Pressure Sensitive Labeling
- 4,6,12,24 Pack Trays
- Shrink Overwrap
-Case Sticker Application ( SKU, UPC, Date Code, etc.)